First time in the nether First time in the nether

Animation is average, so is the voice acting and sound effects. There is no obvious plot or attempt at cohesion. Not really worth much as a whole.

Pokemon Snap - Volcano Pokemon Snap - Volcano

Good quality animation. Though I don't really get any of the humour and there doesn't seem to be any definite punch line.

Snazzymation responds:

There isn't really a punch line, the whole cartoon is just showing the perspective from the pokemon of how crazy the kids who play the game look when they throw apples and play flutes.

Every Garelaf Ever Every Garelaf Ever

I feel like I miss a lot of the humour from this not knowing any of these people or the jokes. Also the intro music is excessively loud...

A Fable II Experience A Fable II Experience

This is Hilarious

I seriously hope that this wins man, many awards.
The speed and broken conversation made this all the more funnier.
The characters were really original
I LOVE THIS!!!!

Castle Crashers patch Castle Crashers patch

WTF

No offence but all i saw was aloping movie of an arm moving and some typing sound. This is stupid.

lazydoctor responds:

I'm sorry, maybe you saw the wrong animation, I don't see any alopings in this one, thank you very much.

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Hmmm?

very odd, i didn't quite get it, but very good animation and a nice song.

Koalaclock's 2008 movie Koalaclock's 2008 movie

Very Good

That was amazing! I love that strawbeery hand

Strawberry 2095 Strawberry 2095

Great Animation

I love how the music fits the animation so well. And the clocks show real time, nice feature. Not a 10 becausei couldn't hear whatwas being said. Still great though.

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

very funy

very funny, but needs a pre-loader

IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1 IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1

Nice

Very creepy cliffhanger and like the others said you need to find better voice acting