Demo version of me game Demo version of me game

A good start. There are lots of glitches though and no information as to what the player is supposed to do. I fell through the world multiple times and most of the doorways just lead straight back to the beginning. Also the music gets quite old very quickly. But all it needs is some polishing and maybe some more original character design. Good work!

Line Flyer Beta Line Flyer Beta

Most probably stolen.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Great Game - But found an exploit?

Love the game, it's a little easy but still fun. When using the GAU-17if you hold the mouse button down and move the gun outside of the firing zone, it stops firing/using ammo. But it starts shooting instantly when moved back into the firing zone, making it rather more powerful than it already was... Just something to look out for in an update.

Onristu Onristu

YAY

I love the cuteness of this, but i find it hard to unlock the enemies. and it gets repetitive.

DeadBaby VG Dressup DeadBaby VG Dressup

Very fun but challenging

I have troublr 'sifting' through the parts on my laptop but the game is still very fun

ButtonHunt 3 ButtonHunt 3

Easy but fun

I completed this without any hints but it still wasted5 minutes. maybe if you created some extremeky hard levels it would be more interesting

[Photoshop] - Userbar Tut [Photoshop] - Userbar Tut

Thanks

Hey this was really helpful, can this be done in somethingother than photoshop

himenow responds:

I don't really use anything but Photoshop, but go ahead and try, I hear the GIMP is very similar to Photoshop.