First time in the nether First time in the nether

Animation is average, so is the voice acting and sound effects. There is no obvious plot or attempt at cohesion. Not really worth much as a whole.

Pokemon Snap - Volcano Pokemon Snap - Volcano

Good quality animation. Though I don't really get any of the humour and there doesn't seem to be any definite punch line.

Snazzymation responds:

There isn't really a punch line, the whole cartoon is just showing the perspective from the pokemon of how crazy the kids who play the game look when they throw apples and play flutes.

Every Garelaf Ever Every Garelaf Ever

I feel like I miss a lot of the humour from this not knowing any of these people or the jokes. Also the intro music is excessively loud...

Demo version of me game Demo version of me game

A good start. There are lots of glitches though and no information as to what the player is supposed to do. I fell through the world multiple times and most of the doorways just lead straight back to the beginning. Also the music gets quite old very quickly. But all it needs is some polishing and maybe some more original character design. Good work!

Line Flyer Beta Line Flyer Beta

Most probably stolen.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Great Game - But found an exploit?

Love the game, it's a little easy but still fun. When using the GAU-17if you hold the mouse button down and move the gun outside of the firing zone, it stops firing/using ammo. But it starts shooting instantly when moved back into the firing zone, making it rather more powerful than it already was... Just something to look out for in an update.